Thursday 1 October 2015

Poem - Adesola

Adesola,
Clothed in beauty as a Queen in Solomon's yard.
In this graceless world
My heart mellows on your gracefulness.

I thought you were a mirage
Until like a trough to a camel your water refreshes me.
To male my type
You are as rain to a farmer.

Adesola,
If you were a venomous snake
I'd let be bitten seven times by you
Death in your embrace I will face
Boisterous wind on your ocean I will brace.

Your clean, well carved delicate hands
Remind me of fine Turkish embroidery
Wrapped in it Death defeat
Clasped with it Frost a toast.

Your giggles calm a tornado.
My heart it leaves pulsating
In dashes as you dish them
In gulpings as I swallow them.

Adesola,
The day I saw you, day of my rebirth

Of this world's pleasures you are my orthographical sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading and do not forget to drop your comment(s) here. Thanks

Bliss

Bliss
Expressing